project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: TODO seq_xvi_sentence1  (Read 3324 times)

leszczu

TODO seq_xvi_sentence1
« on: May 10, 2009, 04:34:21 pm »
Hi,
I found this while playing game:
TODO seq_xvi_sentence1
TODO seq_xvi_sentence2
(i played with english language)
I understand these are missing translations, but where can I find what supposed to go there? Any link to correct messages?

odie

Re: TODO seq_xvi_sentence1
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 05:34:24 am »
Hi,
I found this while playing game:
TODO seq_xvi_sentence1
TODO seq_xvi_sentence2
(i played with english language)
I understand these are missing translations, but where can I find what supposed to go there? Any link to correct messages?

leszczu,

Hi, these are simply indications in the language scripts indicating that more works need to be done for that part.

I.e - You are looking at simply an indicator statement..... with much more meats to come.... :)

PS: You are running an old version of which many of the text would have been filled in since in the current 2.3 developing versions.... May i know where did u encounter these 2 texts pls?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 05:36:06 am by odie »

leszczu

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 08:40:50 am »
leszczu,

Hi, these are simply indications in the language scripts indicating that more works need to be done for that part.

I.e - You are looking at simply an indicator statement..... with much more meats to come.... :)
I know, I just wanted to ask someone to tell me what these texts should say? What do they mean? How they change gameplay? Did something happened I should know about?
PS: You are running an old version of which many of the text would have been filled in since in the current 2.3 developing versions.... May i know where did u encounter these 2 texts pls?
In version 2.2.1, just after one of my missions (New York metro mission)

odie

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 10:44:58 am »
I know, I just wanted to ask someone to tell me what these texts should say? What do they mean? How they change gameplay? Did something happened I should know about?In version 2.2.1, just after one of my missions (New York metro mission)
Hi,

If i did not remember wrongly, its supposed to be the point where the aliens has a certain behavoir triggered.....

The Todo text, is supposed to be the storyline for that. Yupz. Thats if i did not remember wrongly. :)