project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Client email improvement  (Read 2242 times)

Offline blackswan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Client email improvement
« on: April 27, 2009, 08:13:53 am »
I suggest the following improvements to the client email:
- possibility to delete mail;
- show the name of the base that generated the mail: for example if I have 6 bases and I receive a mail that notify me that a research is completed, I don't remember which base started this research, so I have to search the base with the scientist free to reallocate them

odie

Re: Client email improvement
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 08:18:25 am »
- possibility to delete mail;

Personally, i dun think thats a good idea...... rather.... (see below)

- show the name of the base that generated the mail: for example if I have 6 bases and I receive a mail that notify me that a research is completed, I don't remember which base started this research, so I have to search the base with the scientist free to reallocate them

I propose that email be split into a couple of categories:
1) Generally research related : Proposals and completed projects.
2) Missions - Completion / salvage
3) Finances related
4) Factory Production related.

:)

Offline blackswan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:26:19 am »
Hi odie, I think your proposal is much better than mine. I am always at the idea that the name of the base would be handful to see.

odie

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:21:57 am »
Hi odie, I think your proposal is much better than mine. I am always at the idea that the name of the base would be handful to see.
Wow, tat was fast response.....!!

Thanks for commendations, though still subject to the programming developers up there.

This would require extensive reworks of the email *not so high priority for sure*, and as well as this terrible work of having to tag every email with an extra code (for category), coming up with new tabs for the email interface (like the soldier's equipment screen), not to mention the amount of troubleshooting this has to be worked on.

2.4 for this i guess? lol.

Perhaps we should even open up this as a new thread in the proposals. :P