project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Proposals  (Read 3053 times)

Offline blackswan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Proposals
« on: April 20, 2009, 08:57:33 am »
It can be useful to see the free number of "slot" in the living quarters, to know how many employees I can request.

In tactical mode, every mission I have to manage every member of the squad to set the automatic fire response to single shot. It can be useful to have a check to automatize this.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Proposals
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:54:46 pm »
Quarter-space is shown on the hire menu in the latest (dev) version (in occupied/all format)
And the default is singleshot RF AFAIR.

-geever

odie

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 07:26:18 pm »
It can be useful to see the free number of "slot" in the living quarters, to know how many employees I can request.

In tactical mode, every mission I have to manage every member of the squad to set the automatic fire response to single shot. It can be useful to have a check to automatize this.
blackswan,

Actually u can.
1) U can see this in base summary.
2) u can see the nos of employees space left in the employment screen (where u recruit new soldiers, scientists, pilots and workers.

As for tactical mode, i guess u r just managing 8 soldiers. Its not tat hasslesome?? :P It makes battle more realistic too...... (Afterall, in squads, u DO manage up to 8 soldiers, and in real life combat? A squad easily makes up 8-15 members after all).

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 10:15:28 pm »
@odie: note that this is a 2.2.1 topic, there is no base summary (got disabled) and have another hire menu.

-geever

odie

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 04:54:53 am »
@odie: note that this is a 2.2.1 topic, there is no base summary (got disabled) and have another hire menu.

-geever
oh! Yes yes, base summary has not the base summary (yet). :P
Its the old hire screen with the "nos of current employees / max nos of employees" format.