project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Dead End?  (Read 2628 times)

Offline Zemekis

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Dead End?
« on: April 19, 2009, 10:17:17 pm »
Hi there.

I downloaded the latest release on Friday and kept playing thru the weekend.
However, I seem to have come to a dead end.
I did all research (according to: http://ufoai.ninex.info/wiki/index.php/Research): all the autopsies, all alien artifacts except the antimatter missle, all alien mind research, all aircraft and all miscellaneous research. But nothing ever happens. I have supply ships, scouts and harvesters coming in at times but I keep shooting them down. Is there any end in sight? Am I missing a vital clue? Is this game already having an end fight?

Offline Duke

• Administrator
  • PHALANX veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Dead End?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 01:57:51 am »
In 2.2.1 there is no 'end fight'.

odie

Re: Dead End?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 07:19:55 pm »
Hi there.

I downloaded the latest release on Friday and kept playing thru the weekend.
However, I seem to have come to a dead end.
I did all research (according to: http://ufoai.ninex.info/wiki/index.php/Research): all the autopsies, all alien artifacts except the antimatter missle, all alien mind research, all aircraft and all miscellaneous research. But nothing ever happens. I have supply ships, scouts and harvesters coming in at times but I keep shooting them down. Is there any end in sight? Am I missing a vital clue? Is this game already having an end fight?

Hi Zemekis,

This game is actually quite far from completion if u were to compare with X-Com series.

It is heavily still under development mode, and i believe tat u have so called 'finished' the 2.2 stable release.

The 2.3 version is currently under heavy developments from super dedicated developers and programmers, mappers, beta testers and all the fans here. ;P

U might just want to consider joining the community here and help? :)