project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Strange 22076 Compilation - Updated to 22111  (Read 2488 times)

odie

Strange 22076 Compilation - Updated to 22111
« on: January 29, 2009, 03:36:20 am »
Hi Destructavator and Geever,

Was wondering if this log has any problems as i would face in 22111.

Pls find attached compile log for NSIS.

Geever - on earlier note, i did a search on the pk3s and realised that they are old indeed, compiled 12th jan. But aint the codeblocks / nsis supposed to ensure the files are updated accordingly?

Is the recursive SVN update supposed to be well, recursive, and update?? Is there a clean command switch? :)

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 03:40:33 am by odie »

Offline RudolfoWood

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Strange 22076 Compilation - Updated to 22111
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 06:01:49 pm »
you should not have to compile the pk3 for playing the compiled version - actually this could cause some problems (like out-of-date pk3s)

if you really want to build an installer, you have to invoke make pk3 before, this should update the packages.
That warning you get is for missing pdf files under /src/docs, probably missing user documentation or another doc file that should be build before (but I don't know which target builds it)

odie

Re: Strange 22076 Compilation - Updated to 22111
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:14:53 am »
you should not have to compile the pk3 for playing the compiled version - actually this could cause some problems (like out-of-date pk3s)

if you really want to build an installer, you have to invoke make pk3 before, this should update the packages.
That warning you get is for missing pdf files under /src/docs, probably missing user documentation or another doc file that should be build before (but I don't know which target builds it)

RudolfoWood, dun worry about this issue animore. The more helpful thing is not just to tell me the problem - i already know.

I need the answer - which is btw, found in \base\archives.bat.

This file needs to be run everytime you updated the maps prior to the NSIS installer compilation.

Thanks aniwae. :)
PS: Yes, i always port the installer back home, though i know w/o NSIS i still have a working computer with the SVN.