project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: tngo una duda  (Read 3141 times)

aNiMaLSeXuaL

tngo una duda
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:34:46 pm »
este juego me a gustado bastante ya staba casi idiotizado despues d casi 1 semana y acabaaa T_T y mi duda es si llegaron a poner las plasma defense o el laser defense el fusion ball defense entre otros este juego tiene futuro si lo ace algo asi como el primer x-com q para mi a sido el mejor porque como asi vencemos a los aliens si no vaos a atacarlos a ninguna de sus base y es mas llegan scouts y los harvester pero no ay base asta me parece q ay supply me quedo corto el game les deseo lo mejor y yo creo q pueden mejorarlo ya esta bien todo solo q le falta aunmentos buen dia u.u  ;D

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: tngo una duda
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 10:45:16 pm »
English please.

aNiMaLSeXuaL

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 11:18:27 pm »
I liked this game a very interesting and was almost 1 d after week and just T_T and my doubt is whether it came to putting the plasma defense or the defense laser fusion ball defense including the game if he has a future ace and the first thing x-com that has been my best as well as defeating the aliens if they are not going to attack any of its base and get more scouts and harvester but there is no basis to think that I'm staying short supply is the game I wish them the best and I believe can improve q now everything just lacks good day increases u.u

SORRY POOR TRASLATION

Offline shevegen

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 11:18:19 pm »
You should use shorter sentences. :-)

I got completely lost after the first ~10 words....

odie

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 09:37:30 am »
I liked this game a very interesting and was almost 1 d after week and just T_T and my doubt is whether it came to putting the plasma defense or the defense laser fusion ball defense including the game if he has a future ace and the first thing x-com that has been my best as well as defeating the aliens if they are not going to attack any of its base and get more scouts and harvester but there is no basis to think that I'm staying short supply is the game I wish them the best and I believe can improve q now everything just lacks good day increases u.u

SORRY POOR TRASLATION

Shevegan, he's probably using a translator online, dun be mean.

Let me try putting that in easier reading.

He liked the game very much, and after playing it a week, he probably had some questions.

1) If the game will includes better defenses for base such as:
a. Plasma defense
b. Plasma laser fusion ball
(Models from Original X-com)

2) He mentioned this suggestion because with his current defense (which is probably silly SAM Sites), he is getting his base attacked often.

3) Attacking him are scouts and harvesters only.... perhaps he was hoping for more.

4) He finds them probably just too simplistic?

5) Lastly he wishes the team best and look forward to better enhancements / improvement to the game.

===================

Now, here's what i feel....

1) I am sure there are better defenses along the way. Give the developers time.... can be constructive by checking out firstly what they have in plans : Check Roadmaps and Stuff about UFOAI HERE

3) There are tons of UFOs more in plans. Check it out HERE

Hope that helps.

Offline JPierre

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 01:11:30 pm »
este juego me a gustado bastante ya staba casi idiotizado despues d casi 1 semana y acabaaa T_T y mi duda es si llegaron a poner las plasma defense o el laser defense el fusion ball defense entre otros este juego tiene futuro si lo ace algo asi como el primer x-com q para mi a sido el mejor porque como asi vencemos a los aliens si no vaos a atacarlos a ninguna de sus base y es mas llegan scouts y los harvester pero no ay base asta me parece q ay supply me quedo corto el game les deseo lo mejor y yo creo q pueden mejorarlo ya esta bien todo solo q le falta aunmentos buen dia

Translating: I've liked this game a lot, I was almost idiotic after a week of playing and it ends. And my doubt is if you have already put the plasma defense or the laser defense, the fusion ball among others. This game has future, if it's made like the first x-com, that for me it was the best, because how is it that we beat the aliens if we don't go to attack them at any of their bases, and even more, scouts and harversers arrive but there is no base. As if there is supply (T.N.: I have no idea of what he meant with that). It was short on me the game (T.N.: Slang meaning that it wasn't enough for him). I wish you the best and I think you can make it better. It is already allright, only that it lacks upgrades. Good day.

odie

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 09:08:56 am »
este juego me a gustado bastante ya staba casi idiotizado despues d casi 1 semana y acabaaa T_T y mi duda es si llegaron a poner las plasma defense o el laser defense el fusion ball defense entre otros este juego tiene futuro si lo ace algo asi como el primer x-com q para mi a sido el mejor porque como asi vencemos a los aliens si no vaos a atacarlos a ninguna de sus base y es mas llegan scouts y los harvester pero no ay base asta me parece q ay supply me quedo corto el game les deseo lo mejor y yo creo q pueden mejorarlo ya esta bien todo solo q le falta aunmentos buen dia

Translating: I've liked this game a lot, I was almost idiotic after a week of playing and it ends. And my doubt is if you have already put the plasma defense or the laser defense, the fusion ball among others. This game has future, if it's made like the first x-com, that for me it was the best, because how is it that we beat the aliens if we don't go to attack them at any of their bases, and even more, scouts and harversers arrive but there is no base. As if there is supply (T.N.: I have no idea of what he meant with that). It was short on me the game (T.N.: Slang meaning that it wasn't enough for him). I wish you the best and I think you can make it better. It is already allright, only that it lacks upgrades. Good day.

Yay!! *claps claps*. Wow, JPierre, are u native to that language??