project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: How Do I Attack?  (Read 2301 times)

General Hoohah

How Do I Attack?
« on: December 26, 2008, 12:49:42 pm »
I found a free copy of this game on GameStop, and so far I'm liking it... but I have been sitting here for an hour trying to figure out how to defend against an alien attack. I have a bunch of weapons researched, and a transport is full up with soldiers who are all loaded up with equipment. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to get them to that X where the aliens are attacking! Can someone please help me out? :(

Offline DuKe2112

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: How Do I Attack?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 01:16:27 pm »
Hmm, when you click the alien threat on the map a popup should appear listing your aircrafts, just choose the firebird and it will fly there.
You also have to unpause the game and speedup time to shorten the wait. (the arrows on the top)

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
Re: How Do I Attack?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 09:37:59 pm »
Which version of the game are you playing?  I checked the GameStop website, a search for this game on their main page's search engine comes up with nothing, so I don't know what version they have/had.

Some outside 3rd party websites have old versions of UFO: Alien Invasion, if you want the latest stable release I'd suggest getting it from Sourceforge (2.2.1) , or, if you want to try a beta of the newer 2.3 check for a link from this forum, but be prepared for bugs with 2.3.