project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Bug: Rebasing Dropship Causes Crash  (Read 2141 times)

Offline horza

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Bug: Rebasing Dropship Causes Crash
« on: November 21, 2008, 03:52:33 pm »
r20247 packaged Windows release of 2.3.dev

Dropship on return flight is targetted by UFO. Attempt to rebase to evade causes crash with following handy explanation:

R_ProgramVariable: MAX_PROGRAM_VARS reached.
==== ShutdownGame ====
S_Music_Start: Playing music: 'music/ufo2'
B_UpdateStorageAndCapacity: current number of item 'medium' is negative: reset to 0
B_UpdateStorageAndCapacity: current number of item 'medium' is negative: reset to 0
Wrote keys.cfg

AIR_GetCapacityByAircraftWeight: Unkown weight of aircraft '0'

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
Re: Bug: Rebasing Dropship Causes Crash
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 01:27:12 am »
If by "rebase" you mean landing a craft at a different base then the base it originally came from, I think I've seen a similar bug myself in the last installer I uploaded.  I also experienced a crash when transferring a craft from one base to another.

I'm not sure if this has already been fixed in the SVN by now or not, I've had a busy past few days and have a busy weekend coming up, so I really can't check right now.

If time permits, I'll try to build another installer and upload it Sunday, and I'll check the SVN logs when I update.