project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Million Fax on Washington  (Read 6913 times)

Jtrusta

Million Fax on Washington
« on: November 12, 2008, 11:12:27 pm »
There is a new campaign called "Million Fax on Washington" that is
trying to achieve disclosure. I didn't see any posts that brought it
up. So I hope this is not a double post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcccYwj77TA

"The goal of this campaign is disclosure regarding the E.T issue. Is
this something you want and support? If so, please visit

http://www.faxonwashington.org for more information.

This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Together we CAN make a
difference"

I really think if we all make an effort it might just happen.

Spread the Word!

What do you think?

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
Re: Million Fax on Washington
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 12:14:44 am »
Hell yes.  I see at least two news articles already talking about the effort, I'm for this.

If enough Americans join in, it just might have a good, decent, half of a chance of at least partially working, or at least making a strong statement.  After all, we (Americans) are supposed to have freedom of speech.  Not that that's always true, but yes, I just might send a fax this weekend.  It'll be interesting to see what the government says several months from now about this.  I doubt the movement would have total victory, but It'll be interesting.

Offline Sarin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 10:31:26 am »
Disclosure of E.T. issue? I'm not gonna argue if extraterrestrials ever visited Earth, but all you can expect from government is total denial.

Jtrusta

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 02:03:56 pm »
Disclosure of E.T. issue? I'm not gonna argue if extraterrestrials ever visited Earth, but all you can expect from government is total denial.

Well, that was true in the previous administration. But what if the Obama-administration was pro-disclosure? What if the head of transition team was pro-disclosure? ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Sz-MgoFos

And what if a person who was considered the secretary of state position also was pro-disclosure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxC82l32fog

Would you help by sending a letter?

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 02:25:33 pm »
Following Sarin I won't debate the existence or lack thereof of aliens on Earth. However, what if there is nothing to disclose, though? Would you accept a genuine report that basically dismissed the existence of an E.T? I get the feeling many people wouldn't. They talk about truth and disclosure, but they won't accept anything other than confirmation of extraterrestial life. They'd rather believe a lie that confirmed their beliefs than accept an inconvenient truth.

Juni Ori

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 04:57:44 pm »
I'm in the same lines as BTAxis...

Jtrusta

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 05:52:44 pm »
Following Sarin I won't debate the existence or lack thereof of aliens on Earth. However, what if there is nothing to disclose, though? Would you accept a genuine report that basically dismissed the existence of an E.T? I get the feeling many people wouldn't. They talk about truth and disclosure, but they won't accept anything other than confirmation of extraterrestial life. They'd rather believe a lie that confirmed their beliefs than accept an inconvenient truth.

If the government released a genuine report stating that there were no such things as airplanes would you accept it?

Many people claim to have seen airplanes.

Many people claim to have seen UFO's.

Many people claim to have been on airplanes.

Many people claim to have been on UFO's.

There are pictures and videos of airplanes.

There are pictures and videos of UFO's.

Many people (engineers) claim to have worked on airplanes.

Many people (engineers) claim to have worked on UFO's ( as in back-engineering).

Military personnel, big corporation personnel and government personnel claim that there are airplanes.

Military personnel, big corporation personnel and government personnel claim that there are UFO's (with an extraterrestrial origin).

No, I wouldn't accept a report that dismissed the existence of E.T's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsSKCax2CY

The fact of the matter is that they are here, and it's time that we as a people demand the truth.

Offline Sarin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 07:38:51 pm »
Amusing...how can be people fooled by their own beliefs.

so...over 90% of world population did sometimes see an airplane. But only a few claim that they have seen sometihng that appeared to be of extraterrestrial origin.
Even less claim that they have been on UFO. And many of these were explained and proved to be caused by misfunction of sleep paralysis function of brain. Hell, even I have sometimes trouble recognizing what was dream and what was true early in the morning.
I have yet to see a non-fake clear picture of UFO.
How many engineers claim that? 2,3? That is less than number of people that believe they have been born to rule the world.
Again, few of them claim that. CLAIM, that is the word. I have seen the airplanes, I have flown in, but yet have to see the proof of aliens' existence.

Offline Destructavator

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 07:52:35 pm »
Yes, well, I've never been to Germany, (or any other continent,) but I do believe it exists even though I've never seen it.  I suppose one could argue that Germany is made up all as part of an elaborate conspiracy of governments controlling people who make maps, etc., but I don't think that's the case.  I've never had any first-hand experience that solidly proves Germany is over there, but I feel strongly enough that it exists that I can firmly say I know it exists and is over there.

Offline Sarin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:42 pm »
Hey, I feel the same about USA....but not about aliens.

First of all, you can go to Germany and see for yourself. But aliens...hey green guys, if you really exist, care to visit me for a little chat?
Again...how many people had undeniable first hand experience with aliens, and compare it to germany...I can see things around made in Germany, speak to german people, etc...but what about aliens?

I just fail to see what you want to say by that.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 11:13:49 pm »
Actually, Germany doesn't exist. Believe me, I've been there.

Offline EchizenR

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 02:54:21 am »
They'd rather believe a lie that confirmed their beliefs than accept an inconvenient truth.

Of course, what else would you expect from a proud species such as homosapiens?

Jtrusta

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 02:58:29 am »
What I mean by the post is that there is alot of data behind the UFO phenomena. It's not simply a long lived urban myth that someone made up a long time ago. There is substanse to it. Testimonies, witness reports, radar reports, government documents etc.

Offline Destructavator

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 03:13:55 am »
Of course, what else would you expect from a proud species such as homosapiens?

That brings up an interesting point - As a species we're very different from all the other creatures on this planet, and when I say that I'm referring to how we come up with ideas in our heads that other creatures here just don't do.  Most animals think about very basic things and fight each other to hunt for food, defend themselves, or defend their offspring or their territory.  By comparison, humans kill each other over politics and religion, just ideas in our brains, and even trivial concepts.  I've seen in the news reports on how children murder their siblings over a video game, and how a neighbor murdered someone next door over ten dollars.

...And then we turn around and proudly, arrogantly consider ourselves superior as the "higher" form of life here.  Reminds me of the old movie Star Trek IV - the one with the whales - where aliens get upset over a disruption with a longstanding relationship with whales and humans think transmissions and alien ships approaching Earth are meant for them.

Still, to head back towards the original topic, BTAxis had a point.  (Regarding his first response.  The example about Germany was cute, yes, it made me laugh, but I'm talking about the other one.)

On the other hand, I still just might fax something this weekend, if time permits...

What I mean by the post is that there is alot of data behind the UFO phenomena. It's not simply a long lived urban myth that someone made up a long time ago. There is substanse to it. Testimonies, witness reports, radar reports, government documents etc.

Yes, I agree with this.  While much of it has been revealed as non-exciting things such as weather balloons, etc., I don't think all of it is mundane.  If life can exist here, it can exist elsewhere among the staggeringly zillions of planets and star systems out there, and I still think it is quite likely aliens at least know about our planet already.