project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Ufo2Map won't start  (Read 2296 times)

Offline NsN

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Ufo2Map won't start
« on: October 25, 2008, 09:50:30 pm »
Hi, i get the following problems, when trying to compile trunk Rev. 19830 under windows Vista with the provided CodeBlocks environment

Build Workspace fails with
Code: [Select]
Execution of '..\..\contrib\scripts\compile_po.bat c:\MinGW\bin\msgfmt.exe' in 'E:\Development\UFO\build\projects' failed.
If I invoke compile_po.bat myself, it completes without errors. After this i can continue building the Workspace in CB. This now completes without errors.

However when i start the compile_maps.bat, ufo2map.exe fails while starting.
The error message is
Die Anwendung konnte nicht richtig initialisiert werden (0xc0000022). Klicken Sie auf "OK", um die Anwendung zu beenden.
This translates to:
The application could not be initialised correctly (0xc0000022). Klick "OK" to close the application.The error occurs regardless of wether i invoke ufo2map from the batch file or directly and wether i start it from commandline or GUI.

Anyone had this problem before?

Bye,
NsN

Offline RudolfoWood

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Ufo2Map won't start
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 04:48:22 pm »
I'm not using Vista, but I remember that at work someone had problems to run some ant script - problem could be the same: does your c::b have enough rights to create new files? Perhaps you have to set access privileges to some directories.

Offline NsN

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Ufo2Map won't start
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 09:37:59 pm »
Thanks, i tried to run C::B and the different scripts with admin priviliges, but that didn't work either.

The ufo2map.exe is there and gets created by c::b, but it just crashes on startup...