project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Time/Pause Issues  (Read 2401 times)

nhans180

Time/Pause Issues
« on: September 23, 2008, 02:27:31 am »
Love the UFO series, so I was excited to find your site. Everything looks very cool. I am unable to pause or even change the speed of the passage of time in the geoscape. I downloaded version 2.2.1 x86. I have attempted to change bindings, does not work. The console says that "pause" in not a recognized command. Should I try an older version?

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Time/Pause Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 11:26:05 am »
The GUI controls don't work?

nhans180

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 02:19:36 pm »
Nothing works in relation to changing the flow of time in the geoscape. I am stuck at 5 sec.

nhans180

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 01:54:56 am »
Maybe I am over thinking this or something and I am missing something simple. Don't know. I uninstalled and reinstalled, no help. I checked out the key commands listed in the option menu and pause does not have a key listed on that list. When I do a bindlist it lists pause as being bound to the pause key. I have done unbind and bind and changed key assignments, all no help (the changes show up on the bindlist however, so I am changing things). This is the only x86 32bit system I have access to, otherwise everything else I own is 64bit Vista. I would guess that would probubly complicate things more. The game is going to take a long time as long as I am stuck on 5sec :-). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!