project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Anyone else care to upload and provide a link? (I've been busy...)  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
Anyone else care to upload and provide a link? (I've been busy...)
« on: September 21, 2008, 08:02:27 pm »
Thought I'd leave a quick note for everyone - I've been crammed this weekend and don't expect to have time to upload a new development snapshot for Windows until next weekend, if anyone else wants to upload and link to a more recent SVN snapshot (in the sticky thread), as far as I'm concerned they are more than welcome to do so.  Also, as BTAxis pointed out, if anyone can compare the game's radiant with GTKRadiant, that might be nice as I noticed no one replied after I did in that thread.

As I said, I've got a ton of work to do for at least another week, so you all might not see me here until next weekend, sorry.

P.S. - Creating an installer isn't too hard if you've already got the game compiled from SVN, the way I did it after compiling everything was running the "archives.bat" (to make the pk3s) and then firing up the NSI installer script (In Windows, after installing NSIS right click on the script under what I think is "ports" then "windows") and then the .EXE should be created.

(The NSIS program can be found on sourceforge.)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:06:28 pm by Destructavator »

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else care to upload and provide a link? (I've been busy...)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 08:45:30 pm »
At the moment, willminator's pathfinding stuff is being integrated into trunk. There are still pathfinding issues, so installers created now can't really be considered playable. Of course you can still use the latest incarnation of radiant...

I currently don't really have the means to upload a new installer (crappy internet until I move next week).