project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Trouble downloading... is there a torrent?  (Read 11164 times)

MadWallaby

Re: Trouble downloading... is there a torrent?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 05:37:11 am »
No apologies needed.  Thanks again!

Offline blondandy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 09:36:33 pm »
I guess bittorrent should really come into its own when a new version of ufo:ai is released and lots of people want to download it.

I also guess we should publish checksums for the files, just so folk can be sure that the ones on pirate bay are the same as the ones on sf.

MadWallaby

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 01:59:54 am »
OK, finally completed.  Thanks once more, BAM.  As promised, I'll try to seed as much as possible for as long as possible.

I have to say, I played a little on the train into work this morning... this game verily glistens with awesomeness.  Well done to all involved.

Offline BAM

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 06:03:40 pm »
As many of you probably know, The Pirate Bay will be bought out or shut down on the 27th of this month. Therefore, I advise the UFO team to make an official torrent using OpenBittorrent or another similar service. (Or I could make new ones, I guess.) The old link for my website does not work because my ISP caught onto me and blocked port 80. Here's the new link, but with the old torrents. http://bteck.no-ip.org:8080/bam/arc/tor/
Also I would like to report that I have uploaded over 50 copies of UFO myself with the torrents. Success!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 06:05:18 pm by BAM »

Offline BAM

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 02:03:26 am »
Heh, I wasn't on for over half a year, but I finally fixed the Torrents (since TPB tracker is offline) and put up a 24/7 8mbps seed for all of them on my Windows ADS (because I finally put a new server up and saw 404s for the Torrents  :o). Could somebody please test downloading? Thanks!
http://bteck.no-ip.org:8080/bam/arc/tor
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:02:57 pm by BAM »