project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: bug report :scientists still occupy their spaces in the lab. after transfer  (Read 2037 times)

diyuanzs

I've 2 bases. HQ and No.2

1. at the beginning of a new month, I can only hire some scientists from base2 but not the HQ

2. I gotta a new one need to be researched in HQ,so I transfer 4 scientists to HQ

3. After a while, I hired another 4 scientists in base2---just full filled my lab.

4. A new project will start in base2 and as the attached pic shows. eventhough there should be 4 scientists available and also there're only 26 scientists are working in the lab. as the background screen shows, a window jumps out and says"no free space in laboratories left. build more laboratories."

I read about 3 pages old bug reports but none of them mentioned about this. So I guess this is a new one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

SpaceWombat

We already had this bug in another thread. I guess they are working on it for the next release.

dTracy

We already had this bug in another thread. I guess they are working on it for the next release.

Can you link to the thread that this is already listed in?  I have the same problem, except I was transferring scientists from my HQ and they are still using lab space after a transfer to another base.