project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Mouse movement issues  (Read 2490 times)

locksleyu

Mouse movement issues
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:19:51 pm »
I just downloaded UFO: AI for the first time this weekend and was blown away at the quality of it! I am a huge XCOM fan and it brought a smile to my face.

However, after playing for a few hours I got tired of the erratic and awkward mouse movement. Does anyone know any settings which might improve this? In particular is there a way to change the mouse sensitivity (w/o re-compiling)?

Jeff

Offline blondandy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Mouse movement issues
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 10:51:34 pm »
for me, the mouse moves around at the same rate as for any other application. is it the scroll speed when the mouse is at the edge of the screen that is the problem?

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 02:09:22 am »
There's mouse cursor lag for some people (including me). It may have to do with driver versions or hardware vendors. I'm not sure.

locksleyu

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 09:59:48 pm »
To clarify:

1) The mouse moves too slow
2) Sometimes the mouse movement is irregular, at least once it started moving faster than normal
3) Even after tweaking the scroll speed, something is 'odd' about the scrolling. This is probably not a mouse-specific problem because I notice it with the keys too. I think when you you stop moving it stills scrolls for a moment afterwards.