project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: UFO Shootdown Mission crash  (Read 2740 times)

Offline Havoc

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
UFO Shootdown Mission crash
« on: April 04, 2008, 04:54:36 pm »
The screen displayed a green background with the words "todo" scrolling up after I won an "alien" terrorist attack mission and completed most of the research tree available regarding anti-matter, alien engines, and the fighter research.

Then game reverts back to the earth strategic view.  I go and shoot down another one of the alien ships, but when I did I noticed that information on "infection level" and max "infection" threshold was put either at the bottom of the earth strategic map or was in the research section.

I go and send the dropship to waste the alien scum and when the mission finishes, I get a C++ debug error that halts execution and forces the game to abort or it will crash.  I tested multiple saved versions to verify this was not an isolated event, and yes the same crash kept happening 100% of the time.

Has anyone else encountered this error before or have I played so far currently that the unfinished parts needed have not been done yet?

Offline blondandy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: UFO Shootdown Mission crash
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:55:12 pm »
The "todo" indicates some text that has not been written yet. There is much work to be done. Indeed, the campaign system is being rewritten.