project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: A few Bugs ive encountered  (Read 2284 times)

Noodler13

A few Bugs ive encountered
« on: March 10, 2008, 02:05:24 am »
well ive been playing for a while now and ive encountered several bugs:

1. in one of my bases, which i set up primarily for production of weapons n things, has -15000 storage, 2400/-15000 to be exact, i have 5 storage buildings set up, and when i destroy one it brings it up to 40k, and  then i can build the other one again to put it back where its supposed to be, but thats weird anyway.

2. i set up that same base for intercepting ufos (I had this wacky Bermuda triangle idea to always get them) and if i click one of the planes from the base to go chase a ufo, it does nothing. says no reason why it isnt doing anything, and stays on that selection screen, but all the other bases' planes will go just fine, also i have the same problem with one my drop ship in my main base.

Offline kracken

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: A few Bugs ive encountered
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 08:21:02 pm »
1. Yes, this is a known bug in 2.2, you can't have more than 4 storage buildings.

2. There is another known bug that could be the cause of this problem: base name cannot be too long. Interception list is messed up if one aircraft is written on 2 lines, for example if base name is too long. If you see that one aircraft takes 2 lines, just shorten the name of your base.