project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Storyline Variant: The Dark Genesis  (Read 15407 times)

jagreen

Storyline Variant: The Dark Genesis
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 02:00:20 pm »
But if the aliens just put prefab humans on Earth a few thousand years ago, why are we finding fossils from before that time that indicate a six-million-year evolution?

I will tell you a secret:

We dont come of the monkey as our cientifics think  :)

We are another race, a alien race created by those pest aliens, time before for serve their oscure purposes.

And if they had prefab humans, complete with brains, why not just keep them in pens in colonies, safely under lock and key, allowing them to mate but not allowing them to have acivilization, thus minimizing both costs and risk? It makes no sense, still.

Because their cloning technology is busy in cloning themeselves, as i said.

And how to jail a complete civiization?

The answers, for others of your questions is: A powerfull wizard come and do it. :wink:

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 02:09:27 pm »
Quote from: "jagreen"

We are another race, a alien race created by those pest aliens, time before for serve their oscure purposes.

Yeaaahhhh...

I didn't say they were CLONING the humans. I said they kept them in colonies and let them reproduce themselves by mating. As for the civilization, there IS NO civilization. That's exactly my point. The aliens would be much better off just herding humans like cattle, instead of putting them on a planet and letting them build a civilization. Read what I say, next time.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 02:12:33 pm »
Quote from: "jagreen"

Yeaaahhhh... So... They can't clone themselves because they can't make brains, BUT they can make a whole new species, including brains?

I didn't say they were CLONING the humans. I said they kept them in colonies and let them reproduce themselves by mating. As for the civilization, there IS NO civilization. That's exactly my point. The aliens would be much better off just herding humans like cattle, instead of putting them on a planet and letting them build a civilization. Read what I say, next time.

jagreen

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 02:16:41 pm »

Ok, the answer is that they need a lot of brain much more than they can product, (millions & millions) and isnt enought. They cant jail that amoung. The only way to do that is to experiment in free conditions.

Yeaaahhhh... So... They can't clone themselves because they can't make brains, BUT they can make a whole new species, including brains?

They can make brains, they control the clonation technology! Never say that they cant clone themeselves. But the main mission of his clonation laboratories is to reproduct themeselves.

And the purpose of recolect brains is that they need it for their neuronal nets based upon neurons.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 02:32:41 pm »
You do realize that neural nets equal brains, don't you? So basically you're saying they can make brains, but they need us for our brains.

jagreen

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 02:38:45 pm »
So basically you're saying they can make brains, but they need us for our brains.

Yes, you are in truth.
Repiting the same again:

But the main mission of his clonation laboratories is to reproduct themeselves.

they need a lot of brain much more than they can product, (millions & millions) and isnt enought.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 02:46:03 pm »
Sorry, my man, it just doesn't add up. If they can create brains with their labs, they don't need us. Period. You say the labs are too busy, but they can just build more labs so they can divert extra capacity to brains (though I bet you're going to come up with some unlikely excuse why they can't). And the idea that they can't lock up a few billion humans is madness. I'll buy that thay would need to use a whole planet as the jail, but they would never, ever leave the prisoners alone without guards to prevent them from rising up in revolt.

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 02:51:46 pm »
BTAxis, can you tell me why do you spam this fine thread? You rightly noticed at the beginning that it's too early for any sensible discussion on this topic and here you are...

jagreen

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 02:52:32 pm »
Could I change my story for?:

They are zombies, the only have ONE motivation: human brains!!, they think only in one thing "brains",  NO EXTRA MOTIVATION NO SECONDARIES STORIES!! :wink:

later we speak now im bussy.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 02:57:56 pm »
Quote from: "Bandobras"
BTAxis, can you tell me why do you spam this fine thread? You rightly noticed at the beginning that it's too early for any sensible discussion on this topic and here you are...

I did? I was under the impression that that was you. All I said is he didn't explain a lot of important issues, and the explanations he gives are incomplete or plain absurd. I said he should go back to the drawing board, but apparently that means "repeat what you said before and still don't make sense". No, I'll argue the point until I'm satisfied, or until I get tired of it.

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 03:56:11 pm »
Quote from: "BTAxis"
I did? I was under the impression that that was you. [...] I said he should go back to the drawing board [...]

Yes, you. In these words you mention.

No, I'll argue the point until I'm satisfied, or until I get tired of it.

What's good of arguing about something that shoul be still laying on the drawing board instead of being shown to the public? Unless you want to convince someone that his work is indeed ready for public presentation... If people discuss it, and tiredlessly, perhaps it's ready for public discussion? No it's not!

jagreen

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 04:09:18 pm »
WTH is happening here, is only a idea, everyone that want, can discuss it. This isnt the UFO:AI Forum? :D

jagreen

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 04:15:16 pm »
Indeed it need more background as said BTAxis. Only i wish to share some information and ideas.

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 05:27:05 pm »
I say, don't sell yourself cheap. You can do better. You can really contribute. Just don't be defensive, work a little more yourself, conserve forum readers' time so that they can help you when you have some more prepared questions to ask and not so half-baked ideas and even more half-baked defences to present.

Just my experience. You are free to disagree and babble all night long. I just want good for UFO:AI...

jagreen

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2006, 09:56:33 pm »
I posted the original idea for comments, not a final text for presentation. I said it before.

In the other hand BTAxis comments sound more like "destructive comments" than constructive.

I posted it for the people, that could comment, and all can contribute if like it.

And comments like:

I suggest you go back to the drawing board, really THINK about the storyline, and then write up something that covers every aspect of the situation. Just explaining something away with something convenient is not the way to do these things.

Are out of contest here, because is not the final release of the document like i said a lot of times before.

That thread looks like a interrogation, more than constructive questions.