project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Ammo Loading Bug on Interceptors?  (Read 4196 times)

Colonel Corso

Ammo Loading Bug on Interceptors?
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:11:52 am »
Hello all,

I just wanted to start off by expressing my delight and gratitude for creating this game! I loved the old x-com games and have wanted to play them again, but I recently switched to a mac, so I could not run it for a while.

Anyways, it seems like everything in the game works really quite well except for that I cannot intercept UFO's because the program is not recognizing that I have any ammo loaded on my ships! I have checked to make sure by unloading the ammo and reloading it, but this does not seem to work.  Is this a bug or a work-around, or am i just being retarded?

Thanks again!

Jabrwock

Re: Ammo Loading Bug on Interceptors?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 06:08:39 am »
I cannot intercept UFO's because the program is not recognizing that I have any ammo loaded on my ships! I have checked to make sure by unloading the ammo and reloading it, but this does not seem to work.  Is this a bug or a work-around, or am i just being retarded?
What type of ships (Stilleto/Saracen/etc), and what type of ammo? Do you have weapons loaded on the ships, and did you give it time to install them? It should say something like "these will take X hours to install..."

Colonel Corso

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 07:09:25 am »
It was both, but it seems to be fine now.  I took the ammo off, went to the world map, then went back and installed the ammo for the weapons and shot me down some UFO's!

arru

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 06:00:26 pm »
Hey, it happens the same with my game. I equipped the saracen and the cargo ship correctly, i selected the ammo and waited for 2 hours to let the worker to prepare everything, but when I try to intercept an UFO a message pops up saying that I have no weapons or ammo equipped, and Im sure I have everything right...  What can I do? I tried with version 2.2 and 2.2.1 for win but it keeps happening..
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:09:47 pm by arru »

7CHP

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 04:59:21 am »
I seem to have the same problem. I am on a 4 month old Macbook Pro running Leopard (i think) and started with the 2.2 version and never had this problem. But now on 2.2.1 my interceptors work only once in a blue moon, and the planet is swarming with UFOs.

I