project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: How do you transfer a UFO a other base?  (Read 3803 times)

Offline Ogmios

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
How do you transfer a UFO a other base?
« on: February 06, 2008, 09:43:04 pm »
It sends the wrong UFO to a base that no laboratory is assigned, as I transfer ... Because it does not advance the tencnologia to build new ships ...

Offline kracken

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: How do you transfer a UFO a other base?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:08:28 pm »
It sends the wrong UFO to a base that no laboratory is assigned, as I transfer ... Because it does not advance the tencnologia to build new ships ...
Sorry, but UFO transfer doesn't work properly in 2.2. I don't think you can transfer a UFO. (or at least not without some problems)

Offline Doctor J

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: How do you transfer a UFO a other base?
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 08:44:40 pm »
Sorry, but UFO transfer doesn't work properly in 2.2. I don't think you can transfer a UFO. (or at least not without some problems)

I'm not sure aircraft transfer works properly, either.  I had two Firebirds at HQ until my second base got its buildings complete.  Transferred a Firebird to base #2.  After the requisite amount of time, i get the message about transportation complete.  Base #2 has: a new Saracen.  Meanwhile, HQ still has two Firebirds, though one of them shows the status "transferring".  I eventually had to sell it and buy a new one for base #2.  This was on the 2.2/Jan 15 Mac binary.