project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: UFOPEDIA  (Read 26179 times)

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
UFOPEDIA
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2006, 09:07:23 pm »
Quote from: "A M D G"
I meant, where the model of ammo clip should be placed? I don't care about quality, since it's only a mock-up.

In a square on the right.

OK. Looks better. And will there be a sketch of how much backpack place the ammo takes, just as in case of the rifle on the left? Will you be able to rotate the ammo model, just as you can rotate the rifle one?

We talk about an arrangement of parameters of the weapon and it ammo on one page.  :?

Yes, and I told you it looks chaotic to me. The sentence about the nice picture was only to help you swallow my critique. :)

I think that first is necessary to understand even with this picture, secondly with a picture of multiammo weapon and, only, thirdly with a picture of skills. Because they should be drawn simply. Hm...

My english... :) You in general have understood nothing?
[/quote]

In this sentence nothing, this is why I asked you to tranlate it to English.

A M D G

UFOPEDIA
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2006, 10:01:24 am »
OK. Looks better. And will there be a sketch of how much backpack place the ammo takes, just as in case of the rifle on the left? Will you be able to rotate the ammo model, just as you can rotate the rifle one?

Hm. So in fact it and now cannot be rotated. :) And so what for?\

Yes, and I told you it looks chaotic to me. The sentence about the nice picture was only to help you swallow my critique.  

If I could do from zero... However what difference.
I have simply added some new lines to already existing and this small square. Well and still the image of a rifle in a backpack. But I can clean it...:)

In this sentence nothing, this is why I asked you to tranlate it to English.

All right, there was nothing important.

Offline Bandobras

• Captain
    • View Profile
UFOPEDIA
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2006, 03:22:48 pm »
I repeat the question: will there be a sketch of how much backpack place the ammo takes, just as in case of the rifle on the left?

Will you be able to rotate the ammo model, just as you can rotate the rifle one?

Hm. So in fact it and now cannot be rotated. :) And so what for?

Nothing. Just asking. Perhaps you are right; rotating weapon model is enough and nobody will really want to rotate ammo...

I have simply added some new lines to already existing and this small square.

But you have moved some lines in a not very logical way, IMHO. Perhaps the bottom half of the screen can be divided logically between the rifle and the ammo. Like: on the left the rifle, as it fits in the backpack and all the info that currently is displayed on the rifle ufopedia page. On the right, in the box, the ammo, shown with a nice tilt and the backpack squares in the background, and all the info that currently is on the ammo page. What do you think?

A M D G

UFOPEDIA
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2006, 09:47:07 am »
I repeat the question: will there be a sketch of how much backpack place the ammo takes, just as in case of the rifle on the left?

It is possible to insert. And it is possible and to not insert. And it is possible to insert into the right half.

But you have moved some lines in a not very logical way, IMHO. Perhaps the bottom half of the screen can be divided logically between the rifle and the ammo. Like: on the left the rifle, as it fits in the backpack and all the info that currently is displayed on the rifle ufopedia page. On the right, in the box, the ammo, shown with a nice tilt and the backpack squares in the background, and all the info that currently is on the ammo page. What do you think?

It agree. I in general not especially reflected when lines inserted. But IMHO accuracy would be better for leaving in the right half. Though... It is possible to make and so.

A M D G

UFOPEDIA
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 10:19:12 am »
Hi its again me. :)

I for a long time thought and have understood that you are right. :)
But now I have other proposal. Whether it is possible to increase the resolution of textures for clips even twice? If yes that I at once can give new textures of assasult_clip, laserpistol_clip and plasmarifle_clip. And I can make other.

PS New it is not "absolutley new" it simply more high quality.
PPS Why omly to clips? Because, though they also can be in fighting mode, basically them see only in UFOPEDIA and there is no superfluous capacity on a computer.