project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Building extra labs and workshops - is there a point in 2.1?  (Read 3201 times)

Offline nigelt74

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Building extra labs and workshops - is there a point in 2.1?
« on: January 05, 2008, 02:16:35 am »
Hi

Just started playing the game recently, definitely moved on from the last time i played it,
however i realise the game is a work in progress, but is there somewhere that tells me what is implemented and what is not, as i have built a number of extra labs and workshops but i don't seem to get more scientists and workers, in fact the maximum number of scientists seem to fit happily into just one lab

It's not a big issue, it's more a case of am i missing something that allows me to get more scientists as the monthly notification regularly tells me i have more soldiers/workers/scientists available, but i can't find a way to get these extra scientists, i assumed that if i built extra labs then they may appear

Anyway i like the game i think no matter what anyone else says the weapons power/TU are nicely balanced and it is good and challenging, in fact i regularly lose men which happened very rarely in the originl games

Thanks for a good game
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 02:33:16 am by nigelt74 »

Offline mattheus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Building extra labs and workshops - is there a point in 2.1?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 03:22:48 am »
Probably hire more scientists? They should be in hire list, you should have a review and check choose who you want to hire. In moment there is no science skill, I don't know if any skills will change research output by scientist yet, but sure it will in future.

Offline Redtide

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 09:03:17 pm »
Let me guess, you can only hire 19 scientists? You have to scroll down with the mousewheel to see additional scientist for hire. As for building more workshops and labs, I don't think there is a point yet.

Offline nigelt74

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:18 pm »
I'll have to try the scroll wheel thing, i had just been looking for a down arrow,

will post back when i have had a chance to try it out

Thanks

Offline nigelt74

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 05:32:31 am »
Thanks for that you were right, i don't know how i didn't figure it out