project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: 2.2 version (2007-07-11) 2 bugs  (Read 1925 times)

Offline moher

• Rookie
    • View Profile
2.2 version (2007-07-11) 2 bugs
« on: October 23, 2007, 12:11:32 pm »
first and moust anoying

civilians block my soldiers and dnont want to move if i dont make the way for them. in moust cases it is not the problem but in narrow coridor i just have to shoot them. I think the problem is that civilians have fixed destination and if path is blocked they dont recive new destination but they will wait until the path is free to continue but look at this picture. Two of my soldiers will be blocked until end of mission.

second
Why i cant equip my soldiers in bases where there is no dropship. SOme of my bases are research/production/reconesance bases but i want to have defence in them. Equip button shouild be somware in main base menu not in Aircraft>Assign Soldiers>Equip. And one more thing equipment assigned to soldier should remain in his/her hands even when this soldier will be unasigned from dropship.
Equipment assigned to soldier should be removed from sell list becouse by mistake i went to mission empty handed :(

Offline TroubleMaker

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: 2.2 version (2007-07-11) 2 bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 12:36:18 pm »
See my topic of "REQ: Equipment..." - I wrote about the same things. It seems to become harsh need: to have a way to fight with fists and, probable, legs: you may deblock your way without killing a civilian (or paralysing him with yourself)

Or I would be glad to see stunning grenades like was in UFO:Apocalypse (they little affects aliens, but very usable to remove annoying civil without killing them)