project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: RTB crash  (Read 1802 times)

Eandir

RTB crash
« on: August 03, 2007, 05:29:05 am »
....Somewhere in Antarctica....

After an hour of intense fighting and great teamwork, the Phalanx team captured a UFO Scout after losing half their team. Taking on an multi-racial enemy group and outgunned by energy sniper rifles and alien grenades, the Phalanx team struggled to a victory worth the loss of treasured comrades.

With the recently finished UFO hanger in place in the heart of Missouri, the team saddled up for a long flight home, towing the spacecraft behind them. Suddenly, and without warning, the UFO Scout's flight control reactivated and decided it wanted to dock in an unfinished base in Russia. Transmitting its viral feed into the troop transport, it darted across the sky.

As the troop transport headed out to sea, the pilot noticed a peculiarity: navigation had been rerouted away from Missouri, to a spot in the sea just a few miles outside of Antarctica. After a few minutes of struggling with the nav system, the pilot was able to restore manual flight and directed his bird home.

As the crew neared the base in Missouri, a sigh of relief fell over them as they looked out upon the rolling hills and beautiful forests. Finally, their ordeal was over. As the transport reversed thrusters and re-vectored for a vertical landing, the universe began to shudder. In an instant all the universe was gone, leaving only the remnants of ufo.exe taking up like 90% of my cpu.

No error messages; just an exe running full blast on my vista machine with no window to tab to.

I am going to bed.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
RTB crash
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 02:59:33 pm »
Heh. All bug reports should be like this.

Offline Zenerka

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
RTB crash
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 03:34:09 pm »
Yes. And combine them into alternative storyline *eg*.