project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Single screen limit?  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Stalins Organ

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Single screen limit?
« on: May 21, 2007, 12:57:11 am »
I've noticed that there seems to be a limit of 1 screen for most things where inventory is concerned - eg when equipping soldiers there's only 1 screen available for weapons, so if you ahve more weapons in your base than can fit in the picture on 1 screen they do not show up.

Also the number of soldiers, medics, workersand scientitsts seems to be limited to 1 screen-full, regardless of how many bases there are.

Is this correct or have I missed something?

Ta

Offline Zenerka

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Single screen limit?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:22:37 am »
Quote from: "Stalins Organ"
I've noticed that there seems to be a limit of 1 screen for most things where inventory is concerned - eg when equipping soldiers there's only 1 screen available for weapons, so if you ahve more weapons in your base than can fit in the picture on 1 screen they do not show up.

Yes.
Quote from: "Stalins Organ"
Also the number of soldiers, medics, workersand scientitsts seems to be limited to 1 screen-full, regardless of how many bases there are.

No. Use scroll.

Alex

Single screen limit?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 08:33:56 am »
But these things will be fixed won't they Zenerka?

Must by a busy day for him.

Offline Zenerka

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Single screen limit?
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 08:39:39 am »
As I already mentioned several times here, the whole inventory code as well as equipment menu will be rewritten because of load of bugs and poor functionality in current version. Most probably for 2.3 (or at least I have plans to assign this to myself as a primary task after releasing 2.2).