project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: What's your favoret load out?  (Read 20675 times)

Drayd

Re: What's your favoret load out?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:47 pm »
I just started playing a couple of hours ago, so far my favourite load-out is:
1 GL (mix of nades... : p) (Pistol and knife in holster, pistol clip on belt alongside 2x GL nades + 2 frags)
2 Assault rifles (Knife and pistol in holster, pistol clip on belt alongside AR clip + frag, 2 extra AR clips in bag with another frag and pistol clip, 1 medikit between a 2 man team.)
1 Sniper (same loadout as AR, no medkit)
2 Machine gunners (same loadout as AR, 1 medkit.)
2 Bolt Rifles (same loadout as AR, 1 medkit.)

I mis flashbangs and other stuff in around with the standard kit...
(All in comp armour.)

Offline DuKe2112

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 02:44:24 pm »
I don't realy have a special loadout. I'm rather flexible as to what skills my soldiers have on that game, but I usually make three teams:

one long ranged:
Sniper in hand  (quickly replaced with bolter), minishot in backpack, ammo clips in holster.
Assault/shot in hand, rocket in backpack, medikit and ammo in holster.

one mid ranged.
2x MG one has medikit in holster the other ammoclip. additional ammo and ammo/medikit in backback. Also knive in holster.
Flamer/GL in hand. Some one handed pistol and ammo in holster(to avoid friendly fire). Medikit and aditional ammo in backpack.
And with sniper cover, they don't nessesarily have to stick together.

and one close ranged team:
This one is the most flexible.  sometimes assault or shotgun. additional knives and grenades.
But my favorite is one with Kerblade and some sort of one handed pistol.

claudiohfg

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2009, 11:48:13 pm »
I've been playing 2.2.1 with 5 snipers (sniper rifle), 2 assault (bolter rifle), 1 heavy weapon (heavy laser), everybody with medickit and stun rod. maybe I'll change this layout to 8 snipers on 2.3. time will tell.

odie

My Fav Loadout
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 08:40:05 am »
I start with 3 Snipers, 2 Assaults, 1 Machine Gun, 2 Sub-Machines initially (since there are only so many good wpns).

A couple of days / 1, 2 wks later,
I Max my Snipers as much as possible, giving the rest assault (usually the weakest Sniper ability soldiers of the bunch).

Once my bolter rifle is up, i manufacture 1 rifle and 2 clips and repeat that until everyone has that.
Then it will be a full bolter rifle squad.

My secondary load will always be 2-4 flashbangs each with 2 bolter rifle clips as spare. lol.

Further up the game, i will have Laser Rifles x 2, Bolter Rifles x 4, and last 2 depending on their skills, but mostly Laser Rifle with Secondary Machine Guns.

Headcase

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2009, 11:31:42 pm »

I equip my squad with laser rifles and a spare magazine. No frills, no mucking about, rarely get my butt handed to me on a plate!