project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: More Music (Creative commons)  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
More Music (Creative commons)
« on: April 24, 2007, 02:02:35 pm »
I mentioned this in another topic, but thought I would put it out here as well - On my website I have a download page where I've been putting various things that are all free, and they include a ZIP file with soundtracks that could be used for the project.  As of this message there are just two tracks, the first of which was used in the video trailer I put together, but as time goes on more tracks will be added, anyone is welcome to use the tracks for this game or other projects.

I'm also open to constructive criticism, feedback always helps me improve my work.

The URL is: www.destructavator.com
(Click on the "Downloads" tab on the left menu).

Offline blondandy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
More Music (Creative commons)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:29:43 pm »
I like open track 2 a lot. Starts like a soviet era workers song with some pitch bends on the vocals, then goes metal.

track 1 is good. i think one of the instrument sounds (metallic hiss) isnt quite right. the one that comes in first after the phasering throb. i can't think quite what would make the sound better.

its nice to hear a longer snatch of real instrument. you can hear the frets on the real guitar.

it would have been nice to get the option of just dowloading the compressed versions.