project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Problems in current 2.2 build  (Read 2522 times)

Offline lfloden

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Problems in current 2.2 build
« on: April 14, 2007, 03:46:48 am »
In the current 2.2 branch after I play the first mission everything appears to work correctly until the next mission comes up. When my dropship gets to the spot and I try to enter the site, it doesn't load. I can hit ESC and  go back to the global view, but there are problems after that.

I'm trying to fix the RF check placement for the 2.2 build and it is hard to test when the game isn't working right.

Also, the inventory of items for sale seems to increase at a huge rate. Normally it will start with 0 armor for example, then after 2 days there are 34. Everything else jumps like it also.

Plus some of the grenade shells that usually aren't available until later are there right away.

Along with the grenade shells, when I click on the buy ammo arrow the image switches to the Assault Rifle.

And finally, should something like this be in the SourceForge Bug tracker instead?

Lars

Offline Zenerka

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Problems in current 2.2 build
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:19:41 am »
Quote from: "lfloden"
And finally, should something like this be in the SourceForge Bug tracker instead?

Yes.
About market bugs - there were a lot of patches introduced to trunk regarding market subsystem in the last few days. I will look whether the problems you mentioned are still there.

Offline lfloden

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thanks
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 07:45:27 pm »
From now on I'll submit bugs.