project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: [Hello] Proper introduction.  (Read 3164 times)

Stefano

[Hello] Proper introduction.
« on: January 20, 2008, 07:13:10 pm »
Hey, everybody.
I'm Stefano and I've been silently following the development progress of UFO:AI for quite some time now.
It has recently come to my knowledge - through a post on M&B forums - that Winter was also member of this indie game dev team.

"-How cool is that?" - I thought to myself to then head this way.

So this topic serves the only purpose to let you know I exist and am willing to help with what I can. Meaning: artsy stuff.

Cheers,
-Stefano

EDIT: Reading all the stuff. *read, read, read*
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 03:48:57 am by Stefano »

Offline Winter

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Street of Eyes: The Writing of Ryan A. Span
Re: [Hello] Proper introduction.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 12:09:03 am »
Hey, everybody.
I'm Stefano and I've been silently following the development progress of UFO:AI for quite some time now.
It has recently come to my knowledge - through a post on M&B forums - that Winter was also member of this indie game dev team.

"-How cool is that?" - I thought to myself to then head this way.

So this topic serves the only purpose to let you know I exist and am willing to help with what I can. Meaning: artsy stuff.

Cheers,
-Stefano

EDIT: Reading all the stuff. *read, read, read*

Hey man, just saw that you posted here, good to see you! Just for reference, few people read the off-topic forum and most general talk is kept in Discussion. Particularly offers of help should go in Discussion (or, in your case, Artwork).

Regards,
Winter

Stefano

Re: [Hello] Proper introduction.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 10:32:59 pm »
Hey Winter!

This is a mere introductory post. It's not really a problem if people don't read it, although I guess if I want people to know I exist, I better post somewhere they'll read. heh.
I'm still watching and learning how you people dance around here so I'm keeping some sort of low profile.
In the meantime I am doodling doodles that may or may not be posted once I'm over my "OMFG: squirrel on cocaine" stage on this project.  ;D

Anyway, nice to be here. Will post again soon in the Artwork board.

Best,
-Stefano