project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Action music available if needed  (Read 4421 times)

peterjanik

Action music available if needed
« on: November 30, 2006, 09:19:57 pm »
Hello.

I am graduate in recording arts and i compose electronic music for many years. I am looking for some games where i could compose my music into (of course free of charge), since it is my dream to have it as my regular future job.
I am composing mainly big beat style (chemical brothers, meat beat manifesto (matrix)) or music that you could find in NFS series (3,4,5).
Please check my old quality samples (I improved much in sound since then) at www.janikmusic.com You will find samples in Peter Janik section.
There might fit my music into intro (if plan to do) or maybe final credits or maybe some menu.

If you find any interest in my music and would like to discuss more please send me  mail to ampjanik@gmail.com

P.S. none of my samples were ever used yet for any project so in case you like some, it can be finished by me in a way you would like to and used in game.

best regards and hope to hear from you soon,

Peter

ubequitz

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 04:49:29 am »
Hi peterjanik,

The tracks on your web-site sound brilliant. It would be great to have some of your compositions featuring in the game!

I've sent you an email with further details :)

Reenen

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 07:55:05 am »
Hi Peter,

You could also head over to OpenArena (http://openarena.ws - a quake 3 clone), where they are now at a stage where they are looking at music.

Offline lfloden

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Awesome music
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 08:14:04 pm »
Just wanted to say that the music is awesome. Great job.