project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: A couple of problems w/ build 1315260802  (Read 1648 times)

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
A couple of problems w/ build 1315260802
« on: September 08, 2011, 02:03:20 am »
I've got a couple of problems w/ this new build -

1) It seems like an old RMA map problem I was told about in another post might've creeped back in as I've got a harvester mission in a classic eastern suburban area map. When I send troops to that mission when I choose to do the mission it drops right back to geoscape every time. I had this problem way back in an early version but it went away w/ one of the later builds & now seems to be back in my case. Attached is my savegame & console.log for this problem

2) When I automission that mission, it says Victory & I can sell/recover the ship but all my soldiers were killed. I've automissioned it several times to see the results & I always lose all my men & all the civies are killed & about half the aliens are killed most of the time. Out of all the automissions I've done of testing that mission, I've only had one positive result & it was that nobody was killed (alien/civ/soldier), yet I won. Something seems amiss in automission. I normally don't automission but I was able to get around the other problem above by automission when I had this problem in my earlier build