Development > Coding

Using cmake to setup build env

<< < (4/11) > >>

geever:

--- Quote from: hwoarangmy on August 25, 2015, 01:19:10 am ---- UFODED: Dedicated server
- UFOMODEL: Tool for pre-compiling lightmaps for models
- UFOSLICER: Tool for creating fancy map overviews

--- End quote ---

The latter two I cannot describe better. :)

-geever

hwoarangmy:
I'm done with cmake. I could build all the projects on:
- MinGW32 with WinXP
- MinGW64 with Win7
- GCC with Ubuntu
- MSVC with win7 (except uforadiant as there are too many dependencies related to GTK)

I had to make some changes to allow compilation with MSVC. Moreover, this compiler has seen a few problems I've fixed.

I've also created a bundle with mingw/msvc dependencies. If the path is given to cmake (by filling corresponding field or by creating an env variable), all the dependencies should be found automatically.

Do you want me to create a github pull request ?

hwoarangmy:
Note that I've updated my fork (after rebasing) if you want to try:
https://github.com/hwoarangmy/ufoai

hwoarangmy:
I've updated my repo to allow to output executables in the correct directory when using MSVC (instead of Debug/Release)

hwoarangmy:
BTW, I've also made a bundle with the dependencies only. It allows to compile everything with MinGW and everything excepted uforadiant with MSVC 2013.

Note that to use it, with cmake, you can set cmake variable UFOAI_DEPENDENCIES_DIR to where you unzip the bundle.
You can also create a windows env variable UFOAI_DEPS set to where you unzip the bundle to help cmake find the dependencies.

Do you want me to upload it somewhere ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version