Technical support > FAQ

How to see inside base?

(1/3) > >>

frumius:
My base was just invaded. I was lost in there, didn't know what anything was. Is there any way to see this view of the base without getting invaded? Couldn't find the Command center,before getting killed that is. None of the rooms have any designation. It would be great to see the real base whenever I wanted. Is there a way that I missed?

ShipIt:
You can play the initial base layout in Skirmish mode. Maybe this helps?

frumius:
Just thought it would be fun to run around your base checking out each new building before it fills up with aliens. I actually killed one alien before they wiped me out. But  he may have just died laughing while watching my elite soldiers miss him repeatedly. I guess after losing a big base like that, I only had two, it wouldn't be worth it to try to continue. Too big a loss in money and money is too scarce.

Grug:

--- Quote from: frumius on July 15, 2014, 11:53:06 pm ---I guess after losing a big base like that, I only had two, it wouldn't be worth it to try to continue. Too big a loss in money and money is too scarce.

--- End quote ---
Do you have a save from before the base attack? Even if you aren't one to reload if you mess something up, not knowing what the base was like I think is a legit reason.

pe9298:
I think the original question is a good one.

I had a base invaded, and I had recently read that the aliens might target my antimatter store to destroy the base.

But what did my antimatter store look like? I needed a map of my base.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version