Technical support > Linux

Debian compilation questions

<< < (2/2)

Internecivus:
Are you pressing cyan up-arrow button? That's an upload to server button.
Okay, I got it. It's not very obvious that you should click on empty space to the left of that button. Going to fix it in few seconds.

Internecivus:
Can you try the latest master now?

roboman:

--- Quote from: roboman on January 02, 2014, 02:55:09 am ---I just wanna save game but it asking for online registration and says:

--- Quote from: Internecivus on January 02, 2014, 04:05:29 am ---Are you pressing cyan up-arrow button? That's an upload to server button.
Okay, I got it. It's not very obvious that you should click on empty space to the left of that button. Going to fix it in few seconds.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
it's my fault, everything works fine. Thank you for very fast replay.

roboman:

--- Quote --- lsb_release -a
Description:   Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

--- End quote ---

For 2.6 latest.
For single player only.

git clone https://github.com/ufoai/ufoai.git ufoai

--- Quote --- ./configure --enable-ccache --enable-release --disable-uforadiant --with-embedded-lua5.1 --bindir=/media/SSD5/games/localgames/bin --datadir=/media/SSD5/games/localgames/ufo/data --libdir=/media/SSD5/games/localgames/lib --prefix=/media/SSD5/games/localgames --disable-cgame-multiplayer
make
make lang
make maps-sync
./ufo

--- End quote ---
Am I doing it right?
Errors:

--- Quote -------------- parse scripts ----------
60 script files
56 ui script files
UI_ParseNodeBody: Command name for confunc 'hud_default.soldier.soldier_opts.soldier_buttons.show_inventory' already registered
UI_ParseNodeBody: Command name for confunc 'hud_default.soldier.soldier_opts.soldier_buttons.show_physdat' already registered

--- End quote ---
Interface isn't working.

DarkRain:
Well it does seem right (unless I'm to sleepy and missing something) of course if you aren't installing (didn't see any 'make install') you don't need to give any dirs to configure

UI_ParseNodeBody errors are known and are there since UI2 was merged (and so far they seem completely inoffensive)

The UI bug should be fixed now, but feedback is welcome in this front (a new UI feature was introduced, hopefully nothing else was broken in the process...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version