project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: 2 bugs I have currently  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Xeryx

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
2 bugs I have currently
« on: August 23, 2013, 07:19:49 am »
I have upgraded to the current build, and used old save games, so these may not be relevant at this time, but I thought they were were checking into.

1) I have not made it far enough in the game to research the XVI stuff.  But the button shows up on the geoscape and it occasionally works.

2) Also, I only have one alien containment at a base, before I upgraded I was able to xfer aliens after a mission to whichever base had it.  That pop up is not happening.  I am not sure if this is a bug, or the aliens just died after stunning them.  I went on a mission in Egypt, a solar array one. Cool map BTW. I stunned about 5 aliens but only 3 showed up as captured. There were no grenades or firing that I saw that could have killed them..just something to watch for.

Xeryx

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
Re: 2 bugs I have currently
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 08:08:59 am »
please always attach the ufoconsole.log (now most likely already too late) and your campaign savegame. otherwise we might not be able to reproduce this particular situation. thanks a lot.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 09:24:35 am »
About alien stuff:  The popup after mission was removed quite some time ago. Recently I changed the capacity system: the aircraft should bring the live aliens home then the base recognizes it can't hold (more) aliens and asks you do deal with the problem (kill || transfer).

If you believe there is a bug in this process, please raise a ticket on our bugtracker and upload your savegames  (preferably: one before starting the mission, one after, but before aircraft got home)

-geever

Offline ShipIt

• Project Artist
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 09:23:23 am »
1) I have not made it far enough in the game to research the XVI stuff.  But the button shows up on the geoscape and it occasionally works.

I would not expect the XVI related stuff to work in any way in current 2.5-dev.