Technical support > Linux

Official Debian release for UFO:AI

<< < (6/6)

Tchey:

--- Quote from: apo on January 14, 2016, 11:59:53 pm ---Once 2.6 is released and has been declared stable, I will package it for Debian.

--- End quote ---

Greetings,

As it seems to take ages, there is no possibility to have a .deb of one of the latest version for 2.6 ? Compiling et all, it is a little scary, and a .deb from let say Q2 2017 would be very convenient.

Thanks

(edit : actually, i did compiled, and it went well. I now have the latest Linux build. Scary, but not that much !

apo:
It seems a lot has changed in regard to the build system since 2.5. I presume it will take some time to update the current Debian packages and to understand how everything is supposed to work. I don't intend to provide Git snapshots as *.deb packages but if the release of 2.6 is imminent, please ping me and I will try my best to package the new version.

se5a:
due to the size of the source, it's nearly impossible to get, and noone appears to be seeding the torrent.
it'd be nice to get a dev package each month or so for those of us who don't mind testing less stable but more cutting edge builds, but don't want/unable to go through the pain of getting the source and building it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version