Technical support > Linux

compiling 2.5 from git source

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mattn:
please post the output of make (latest master, please)

wizardelo:
all fine, game runs smoothly with 2.5dev :)

attached latest make output

Battlescared:
I am having similar problem with the files not being found.  Here is my configure.log:

/usr/bin/zip
/usr/bin/python
/usr/bin/doxygen
<stdin>:3:25: fatal error: CUnit/Basic.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
<stdin>:3:18: fatal error: mxml.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
<stdin>:3:23: fatal error: picomodel.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

I'm not sure where to get these files.  Basic.h sounds like a UFOAI file.  No clue on the other two.  I've done the git commands as directed, cut and pasted them straight into the command line.  Any ideas or suggestions?
---------------------------------------------------------

Update: Going to keep an updated log in case someone else has similar issues.

Found CUnit.  It is an installable package. 

mxml - mini-xml.   Found it.  Wasn't showing up in Synaptic, but found it on the UFOAI announcement website and installed with "apt-get install libmxml-dev"

picomodel - only place its showing up is in relation to ufoai.  I found it in the lib directory structure.  Still can't seem to get it to get past the configure, but appears to be related to uforadiant, as noted above, so will try to compile without it and hopefully that works.

Mattn:
all of them are optional - cunit is for our unittests

mxml is also included in our source tree. but you can also take the system wide installed lib if you want.
the same as for mxml is also true for picomodel. it's also included in our source tree, but you can also use a system wide installed lib

Battlescared:
How would I get these three as part of the git trunk?  I don't know that much about git.  I thought I got the whole baseline with the commands that were given.  Are there other areas I should include to get the whole baseline?

Thanks for the response, btw.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version