project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Reaction Fire and Stand Up/Down don't update between soldiers on battlescape  (Read 2568 times)

Offline SoftwareSimian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
v2.5-dev-win 2013-Mar-01

Switching between soldiers in battlescape (e.g. with <tab>) does not update the Reaction Fire and Stand Up/Down icons, the icons just stay at whatever state they currently are no matter the value for the currently-selected soldier. The buttons still work to toggle the state of the current soldier, and do update when clicked, but the graphic does not update when selecting a new soldier.

I tried to Bug Report this in the tracker, but I'm unable to activate my account, the bug tracker gives a 404 error for the link provided in the activation email.
http://ufoai.org/bugs/activate/<username>/<hash>

Offline SoftwareSimian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
A similar improperly-initialized display is during a base defense mission, when assembling the team, the default tab is "Physical Stats" but shows the contents of "Missions Info" tab. Clicking on the Physical Stats tab does show the correct info.

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
I've been waiting to update my copy to report this, but I've noticed this as well. Similar lack of updating is happening at the start of the turn if I click "p" to bring up the character stats.

SoftwareSimian, I've activated your account on our bug tracker. There's some problem with activation links when a username has capital letters. We need to get this worked out, sorry.

Offline SoftwareSimian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Thanks. Bug reported as #4898.

Offline SoftwareSimian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
A similar improperly-initialized display is during a base defense mission, when assembling the team, the default tab is "Physical Stats" but shows the contents of "Missions Info" tab. Clicking on the Physical Stats tab does show the correct info.
Here's the screenshot showing this problem.
Bug Reported as #4905.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:40:40 am by SoftwareSimian »

Offline SoftwareSimian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
SoftwareSimian, I've activated your account on our bug tracker. There's some problem with activation links when a username has capital letters. We need to get this worked out, sorry.
You probably already know, but the same issue apparently also affect password-reset links.