Technical support > Linux

problem with updating dev version

<< < (2/4) > >>

kurja:
I recall applying a patch to decrease cpu load when there are smoke grenades, I don't think I've done anything else that could cause this.

will try again.

kurja:
ok, update seemed to go through, now I'm seeing a briefing screen at least. in battlescape however, something's gone astray:

kurja:
I'm now positive that the change I had made is this http://ufoai.org/forum/index.php/topic,6755.msg56210.html#msg56210

Any idea on what's going wrong with the battlescape? And is the wound icon supposed to look like that?

ShipIt:
The black faces on the battlescape look like this bug.

The wound icon looks like it is. We all could imagine it looking better, you know :).

DarkRain:

--- Quote from: ShipIt on December 23, 2012, 02:53:49 pm ---The wound icon looks like it is. We all could imagine it looking better, you know :).

--- End quote ---
Yeah, yeah, it was only ever meant as a placeholder (in fact it was meant for my own reference as I worked on the system), I didn't want to put a lot of work on the UI part of the health system with UI2 coming, but that was when I thought UI2 would be ready well in advance for 2.5, now I don't really know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version