Technical support > Linux

problem with updating dev version

<< < (3/4) > >>

kurja:
don't worry, be happy - there's a working wound system, yay! =)

ShipIt:

--- Quote from: DarkRain on December 23, 2012, 04:49:13 pm ---Yeah, yeah, it was only ever meant as a placeholder (in fact it was meant for my own reference as I worked on the system), I didn't want to put a lot of work on the UI part of the health system with UI2 coming, but that was when I thought UI2 would be ready well in advance for 2.5, now I don't really know...

--- End quote ---

I did not want to blame you for doing it like you did.

DarkRain:
Hey, don't worry, I didn't take it that way, I just meant I'm aware (and agree) it doesn't look very good, but hey, one can hope UI2 will be ready no? (who knows how long is still until the release of 2.5 anyway)

kurja:
btw I recall there was supposed to be some info to be had by hovering over the wound icon, is there?

DarkRain:
It *is* there, provided you can avoid a bug that makes those particular tooltips disappear: if you are playing campaign you need to open the inventory and stats windows exclusively using the hotkeys ('i' and 'p' respectively), if you open them using the mouse (exact method depends on the hud you are using) those tooltips will disappear and won't come back until you close and start the game again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version