project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Bugs I encountered  (Read 2070 times)

Offline MtTriglav

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Bugs I encountered
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:30:44 pm »
Here's some bugs I found:

-Compared to previous versions I've got a lot of battle CTD's. Here's a log after the last one (though it may have saved some of the previous crashes too, because with some crashes I saw even the log doesn't save...)

======start======
Date: 2012-10-10
Windows version 6.1 (Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Win32 DEBUG build 1349092152, cpu: IA-32, version: 2.5-dev

Failed to init symbol context
======end========

-I've had several CTD's on battle loading, but they seemed to go away when I disabled shaders.

-Often in battle I get the message "XY has been wounded" at the beginning of the AI's turn, when the alien only shoots at my guy much later in the turn.

-Sometimes in battle, when someone's wounded clicking doesn't do anything. I can select soldier, select where to fire or move, but then that last click does nothing. Could be that bug reported elsewhere about AI turn not really ending.

-A few times it has happened that I've killed all the aliens but one, but then I am kicked back to worldmap with the battle never having registered, troops still fully loaded and healthy. If I click on site again to start battle again, the game will likely CTD-in mid battle.

-I got a couple random crashes just clicking around the home base screen too.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs I encountered
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 02:22:34 pm »
-I got a couple random crashes just clicking around the home base screen too.

Like? I can't fix "random around" issues...

-geever

Offline MtTriglav

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs I encountered
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 03:32:13 pm »
Like? I can't fix "random around" issues...

-geever

Not sure. Like, clicking on Hospital, then on Aircraft, and CTD...only I'm not certain exactly which rooms I clicked on. But generally switching between rooms in base.