project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Checked the Bug list and did not see this one  (Read 2067 times)

Offline retrybute

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Checked the Bug list and did not see this one
« on: October 09, 2012, 04:25:09 am »
Hello,

First I would like to say thank you so much for all the hard work that has been put into this, I have missed xcom for quite some time and love that the classic is being brought back (In it's original but new form).

I have noticed since I have updated to 2.5 the following bug:

While playing any battlescape the mission will fail to progress from the aliens turn whenever one of my soldiers is "wounded" unsure if this has anything to do with the bleeding mechanics. The game will continue to progress as if it is still the computers turn and will not revert to the civilians turn or my own. I have now encountered this on multiple maps and it seems to be only when my soldiers are bleeding. If they are hit but not bleeding then the game progresses. The logs do not show anything wrong error wise.

Offline DarkRain

• Project Coder
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Checked the Bug list and did not see this one
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 04:43:02 am »
Hello, and welcome to the forums,

which system are you on? are you compiling on your own, or using the nightly installers? which revision are you using?
also please attach your logs even if you don't see anything out of the ordinary.

please read this: Useful bug reports

Offline retrybute

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 04:41:00 am »
System
What operating system do you run UFO:AI on? Windows Vista Home Edition
What computer and graphics card do you have? (graphic driver version if you know) Gateway computer GT5670 w/ nvidia GeForce 7300 LE
What architecture does your system use (e.g. like i386, x86_64) AMD Phenom(tm) 8400 Triple-Core Processor 2.10GHz, 4 GB RAM 32 bit operating system

Using the nightly installers found at this link http://ufoai.ninex.info/snapshots/ufoai-latest-win32.exe.

I will attach the log after I get it to crash again in a few minutes. I've played a little since and have all sorts of crud in there

Offline retrybute

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 05:16:42 am »
Here's the log, just crashed again