Archive > Bugs in older version (2.4)

[MAP] Small bugs

(1/2) > >>

Rodmar:
"Offices Complex" : Mc Kinnsi building

1/ inner door at first (ground level) floor can be opened and closed, but not walked through.
2/ rooftop's sheltered exit : not possible to climb past the last stair, and thus to reach rooftop as scheduled.

"Rivertown" :
It is obvious that the map is not polished yet, nevertheless :

1/ left-most red-roof building with kitchen : (some) ground level windows may be walked through (crouching).
2/ largest grocery : there is a box on the ground near the cash register. When an alien stand on it, his head emerge from the ground above ! He is seen and can see. There seems to be some space between the two lower levels, as we can see at the other river's bank from within the groceries.

ShipIt:
I will take a look at this asap. Of course, some screenshots would help a lot.

Rodmar:
Here your are (for the grocery only, sadly) !

Next time, I will take more screenshots.

ShipIt:

--- Quote from: Rodmar on October 04, 2012, 03:51:25 pm ---"Rivertown" :
It is obvious that the map is not polished yet, nevertheless :

1/ left-most red-roof building with kitchen : (some) ground level windows may be walked through (crouching).
2/ largest grocery : there is a box on the ground near the cash register. When an alien stand on it, his head emerge from the ground above ! He is seen and can see. There seems to be some space between the two lower levels, as we can see at the other river's bank from within the groceries.

--- End quote ---

I fixed the second one.

First one, well, the pathfinding allows actors to pass there. Not sure if this is intentional.

--- Quote from: Rodmar on October 04, 2012, 03:51:25 pm ---"Offices Complex" : Mc Kinnsi building

--- End quote ---

No idea what map this could be.

ShipIt:
riverTown_youAreUnderArrest.jpg made me rofl  ;D

Nice catch, sir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version