project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Great Game, a few suggestions and a question  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Tobaran

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Great Game, a few suggestions and a question
« on: July 26, 2013, 07:52:31 pm »
I've finished 2.4 and I'm currently midway on 2.5 (I think  ;D).  So here goes:
  Q1)  Daily update/mod - after downloading the daily, do I need to enable the /base mod or is that done on game startup?
  R1)  can we have an indicator of which mods are enabled (and if we need to enable mod each time we start the game,
         then can game keep last mod settings with save games, so we don't have to enable each game startup?)
  R2)  The Harakles transport is as pictured - really?  Just one big-ass cargo door to exit out of?  Could we have a couple
         more doors added?  (and how about roof access doors to Firebird and Harakles and maybe Raptor)
  R3)  While I can understand having the Firebird from the beginning, I think it's maybe 3mo too soon - maybe have none
         ready for sale and force player to build 1 or wait till they are worldwide ready?
  R4)  There was some talk about a light transport, but nothing happen so far - how about 2man carrying pods for the
         Stilleto?  a pair loaded would give you a 4man team?
  R5)  How about for those maps where the transport is not grounded, a rank officer of sergeant or above to call in air-
         support from the Stilleto (maybe only restrict to Stilleto as that is smallest craft?)

Just some suggestions  ;D 

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Great Game, a few suggestions and a question
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 09:07:29 pm »
  Q1)  Daily update/mod - after downloading the daily, do I need to enable the /base mod or is that done on game startup?
No need to enable anything.

Offline ShipIt

• Project Artist
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Great Game, a few suggestions and a question
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 11:16:39 am »
I've finished 2.4 ...

Savegame or didn´t happen.  ;D

R2)  The Harakles transport is as pictured - really?  Just one big-ass cargo door to exit out of?  Could we have a couple
         more doors added?

I think nobody would be against this, just needs a 3d artist to make it happen.