project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Questions...  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Chris_the_Gamer

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Questions...
« on: October 25, 2011, 08:10:28 am »
Hello,

I'm new here and have one question. First I must say I find the game very good and thank you a lot of mass that have developed the game at all. Thank you! But now I have to apologize for my English because it is not very good.

Now for my questions. When will the next month and when the update comes version 2.4.? I've read in a post the version 2.4. to come soon, and the contribution was from February. And I've also read that some already have this version but I can not find anywhere. Is this just a beta version or did I miss anything?

Oh yes, there are only four different alien or even more?

There are missing in the German version a few texts for researching weapons, they will be inserted later still?

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
Re: Questions...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 08:16:30 am »
1) it is just a beta version - there is only 2.4-dev, no final 2.4 yet. we are still working on it. (it's done when it's done, but there is a todo list on the wiki)
2) there are not more than 4 races
3) possible, we need user contributions for this - see the wiki translation article if you wanna help.

Offline Chris_the_Gamer

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 02:35:51 pm »
@Mattn

An estimate of the release but you can give me or not?  ;)

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 05:44:52 pm »
No release date is known, but it is getting closer. I wouldn't expect anything within a month.