Technical support > Mac

Still no head objects in latest dev PPC build?

<< < (2/3) > >>

virag0:
Hi Matt,
as luck would have it, I just fetched back the latest update and recompiled - then I saw these
posts today and ran git fetch once more and got a handful of objects back.

Now, I seem to have some weapon effects and the alien in the Africa map
had a head, but my troopers still did not, on the map, in the gui or in the credits.
I can see a "phantom" head flickering in the credits, but it is in the wrong place.

Do I need to make models again?   I should just run make models-clean or something
to elicit this?

Otherwise the game seems to load *much* faster and once it is running is definitely very smooth.

rachel

Mattn:
can you maybe post a screenshot here? on my ppc all heads and weapons are now in-place.

virag0:
Here is a quick snap of the Credits.   It is the same symptom in the maps and dialogs.

I just ran make models and pk3 again after cleaning them and the same problem
after it completes.

Mattn:
strange - for me everything works now - what about the savegame issues you had on your ppc - are they fixed? if not - please re-ensure that you are on the latest master revision and that you cleanly rebuilt.

virag0:
Hi,
you mention "cleanly rebuilt".   I have done the following:

1) make clean
2) make clean-mdx
3) rm *.pk3

I did not delete the maps or lang data.

I do not seem to be able to run "configure" and create a Makefile now - the configure runs correctly but
does not output a Makefile, so I used my previous one that compiled cleanly before.

I am going to delete/move various files and git them back then recompile again.

I will get back to you after I have messed around a bit.     The game compiles with very few warnings and
no errors except the GLSL shaders.   It is just the heads!

rachel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version