project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: problem w/ landed ufo mission  (Read 3053 times)

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
problem w/ landed ufo mission
« on: July 21, 2011, 02:31:47 am »
I'm using build 1310245344 (I think - Muton's 7/10 build). I've got a mision to a landed ufo in hills & when I send out my troops & when they arrive to start mission the game doesn't load a map, it just goes right back to the geoscape but if I automission it, it ends fine w/ me taking a scout ship. Is this an RMA map type error like I had w/ a previous build (see a few posts down here). Attached is savegame & console w/ info from when I tried to do the mission then turned around & resent the troops back to the ufo & automissioned it.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: problem w/ landed ufo mission
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:21 am »
Code: [Select]
ERROR: Could not find tile: '+craft_ufo_scout' in assembly 'harvester' (maps/hills.ump)

^The error message.

-geever

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:54:15 am »
I do not understand this save.

Can you provide quicksave before the battle?

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 12:26:17 am »
Is the quicksave a save when entering the battlescape from geoscape? I'm still new to the workings of the game. I think I might've posted the save game before I even sent out the troops to do the mission. I never get to battlescape, when the popup comes up asking if you want to do the mission or automission, once you click to do the mission it immediately drops back to geoscape. If you automission it, it ends fine.  If you send the troops from Europe to the landed UFO mission in N Afr you should get what I described when they arrrive at the ufo.

I assume Geever has got the fix by his reply & it'll be in one of the next builds.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:02 am »
I assume Geever has got the fix by his reply & it'll be in one of the next builds.

No. I've just extracted the important information from your ufoconsole.log.
We were discussing the possible problem and solution with mattn and Kildor after that.

-geever

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 01:47:48 am »
Basically what I meant just didn't say it right in that you've seen the problem & will work to fix it.