project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: accsebile reasearch + new facility + tactical map  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Czert

• Rookie
    • View Profile
accsebile reasearch + new facility + tactical map
« on: July 02, 2011, 11:49:16 am »
1. direct acess to research screen from main page will be nice, it will save time and clicks to find t curent way, and if posible, eqiping soldiers directly from main base will be nice too.

2. training facility/tactical room - call it how do you like, but effect will be very simple - soldiers get exps/stats slowly over time, even if not on mssions (say at 1/10 rate as on mission).

3. allow moving on more soldiers at once - selecting and  moving multiple troops via drag and move will be very nice bonus.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:52:13 am by Czert »

Offline Czert

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: accsebile reasearch + new facility + tactical map
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 01:27:05 pm »
and another - if posible - add (auto) update to game.

add tactical map to cmbat - it is very missing here. Very nice of nerly perfect tactical combat is JA2. Aiming body parts is nice bonus.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 01:41:30 pm by Czert »

Offline paziek

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 02:04:37 pm »
1. direct acess to research screen from main page will be nice, it will save time and clicks to find t curent way, and if posible, eqiping soldiers directly from main base will be nice too.
You can have more than 1 research facility, or to be more precise about issue here - you can have research facilities in more than 1 base. Each has its own scientists and its own materials (loot, UFO wrecks, alien body) they can research.

Offline Czert

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 07:59:31 pm »
another one - when you eqiping planes, then posibility to change base directly from that scree, now if you want to reeqip more planes from diferent bases, you must eqip planes, quit, changfe base, eqip planes and again and again.

for transfers - implementing two way transfer - from/to will save a lot of clicks/moves if you want move stuff xxx from base a to base b and from base b stuff yyy to base a.

for soldiers - they will KEEP (on/off as you wish) thier equipment after they are deselcted from plane
               - automaticaly deselect wounded (on/off) soldiers from base (and you can select severenity - light (and worse), medium (and w.),only  heavy).

i dont see issue with research screen - it will be precisly that one that you have now with research in multiple bases, just much easier acesable.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:11:14 pm by Czert »

Offline Hertzila

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 08:55:38 pm »
for soldiers - they will KEEP (on/off as you wish) thier equipment after they are deselcted from plane
               - automaticaly deselect wounded (on/off) soldiers from base (and you can select severenity - light (and worse), medium (and w.),only  heavy).

Planned.

Offline jerikojerk

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 10:15:58 am »
i never see a militarian changing affectation with is own package.he always uses this battalion equipment... so here it's base equipment... looks good.

(for research stuff, i've got 1 base with 7  labs. that's enough..., but i'm still i disagree your idea.)