Technical support > Linux

Problems with 2.4 version..[armour issue solved]

<< < (3/5) > >>

gargy2002:
This looks like more serious. I have downloaded a tested version for Windows and the same problem persist even on Windows!! I don't think that this is a coincidence... :o

gargy2002:
I think I have got an idea. Can any good soul upload a save at the beginning of the game with the alien armour in research for me, please??? Thank you very much!!

jerikojerk:
i same problem, can not collect armour any-more (last time was last summer).
i may think a way to cheat the game to research them but ... dev version is unstable.

gargy2002:

--- Quote ---i may think a way to cheat the game to research them
--- End quote ---
Me too, I have borrowed a save from here..:D
I have noticed that there are only 2 alien armours (in 4 bases) so far. I have no idea when the armour was collected but it looks like only one or two were collected and nothing else so far even when I killed many alien with them. I guess that there is a particular mission and when you miss it, the armour won't come up anymore..
The crashed fighter missions (I need it for credits) are really terrible. I'm sick of them. 4 of 5 missions start with a crashed ship behind and 5 aliens (mostly with heavy or a light armour) with plasma blasters or rifles in the autofire mode. Turn a soldier back and they open fire. They mostly kill at least 2 soldiers and I can't even shoot because the other soldiers are behind the Firebird and can't get into the action until the next round. I must skip at least 3 maps until I get some playable one. I always enjoyed the game but the newest trunk is very poor. Snipers shoot worse than my little niece. They get killed when are in a fight against Tamans without armour and equipped by a single plasma pistol from a long range..

gargy2002:

--- Quote ---When I play the middle East suburb mission, one soldier can't move at all and has to stay at the Firebird.
--- End quote ---
I have noticed that the soldier who can't move in the Middle East missions is in a different direction. It's probably related to the bug that all soldiers are watching the same direction, mostly the same way as the Firebird landed...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version