project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Crash going round corner.  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Gimlet

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Crash going round corner.
« on: March 13, 2011, 06:14:37 pm »
OK, I'm new to bug reporting so I'm sorry in advance if I miss off something or this has already been reported
I'm using the latest windows binary (ufoai-2.4-dev-1298946421-Debug-full-win32.exe) and had my first downed scout in a Oriental town. One of my guys was in a building next to a door. When he went outside and around the corner it froze up. I've got the console log but I'm afraid I didn't think to get a pic (not sure if it would have worked)
I'm using windows vista have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 260M and a 64bit Duo core P8700 2.54GHz Intel processor with 6 GB ram (I'm downing OS to 2GB usable currently for other issues) I'm running UFO AI on medium graphics level, windowed.
Edit: OK, should have added the soldier didn't move and I had confirm orders on. The path line worked, but when I clicked for him to move it froze before he even moved at all
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 06:29:37 pm by Gimlet »

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Crash going round corner.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 06:35:35 pm »
Attach the console log to a post in this thread. It may help.

Offline Gimlet

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Crash going round corner.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 06:56:38 pm »
OK, that's weird. I DID attach the console log.. I'll try again. Hope it works this time. It logged me off like three times in the middle of trying to post that first message.